Do you see the dots while booted into safemode?
Do you see the dots while running the monitor Self Test?
* Turn the monitor off
* Disconnect all monitor cords from the PC
* Disconnect the monitor power cord from the rear of the monitor
* Press and hold the monitor power button in for 5 seconds
* Reconnect the monitor power cord to the rear of the monitor
* Turn the monitor on
* The floating red/green/blue/white dialog box should appear on screen against a black background
They can be seen no matter what, it's not a pixels problem, it's like 2 LEDs glowing much brighter than they should be. They can still be seen glowing dimly in a black background.
Get it replaced. If you only have a monitor order number, you should contact Order Support. If your monitor was purchased tied to a Dell PC, contact Technical Support. They will need the following data -
Monitor Order number or PC Service Tag number:
Monitor 20 digit PPID number: