Start a Conversation

Unsolved

SO

2 Posts

May 14th, 2019 11:00

P2419HC, dual, Lenovo E485, USB Type-C, no video signal

I have two P2419HC monitors and I can not use them through USB Type-C and tandem connected via USB Type-C. The power and the USB's of the P2419HC work, but not the video signal. When connected via HDMI works, but tandem does not work. In order to connect the two P2419HC's, I needed an independent dock to have two HDMI outputs, my device and the dock, through the USB Type-C.

Connecting the USB Type-C from the P2419HC to the dock, the computer detects the USB's of the P2419HC, but does not detect power.

I had to connect the USB Type-C power supply to the dock to power the computer. And to be able to use the USB's of the P2419HC's, I have had to connect the USB Type-C of the P2419HC to the USB-A of the dock

If I have to use it like that, it was a bad purchase.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

May 14th, 2019 12:00

Thank you for your message. When connected via USB- C have you tried changing the input to USB- C & enable Auto select on & Auto select for USB-C to on under input source in the OSD menu?

The USB port will work only if the USB- C is connected from the system to the monitor.

The maximum output from the monitor USB- C is 20V/3.25A & your system requires a 65W charger.

May 14th, 2019 23:00

Yes, I have tried both the manual selection of the video input, as well as the automatic one, but the monitor says it can not find a video signal and the computer has not connected any monitor.

I tested two models of USB-C PD power supplies, both work both directly connected to my computer and connected through the dock, why the monitor only feeds if it is directly connected to the computer? my laptop only requires 45W (20V and 2.25A)

No Events found!