Highlighted
witsel
1 Copper

Portrait mode mount on MDS14 dual monitor stand; VESA mount for monitor with quick-release?

Hi,

I recently purchased an MDS214 dual monitor stand with two 24'' P-series monitors (P2414H) The stand is normally intended for horizontal mounting, but having now actually experienced the two 24'' monitors side by side, I find that it is difficult to see the outer edges of the two screens.

I'd like to change one of the screens to portrait mode. I've seen elsewhere on this and other forums that you can use the included VESA adapter plate to mount your monitor in the vertical orientation. However, I haven't been able to find instructions and am a little confused on how to go about it. I don't see an obvious way to attach the VESA plate to the monitor, which has grooves only on side, and no circular structure that matches the VESA plate. Could somebody briefly describe how the pieces are supposed to fit together, or link me to some additional information on how to do this?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
owenslr2001
1 Nickel

RE: Portrait mode mount on MDS14 dual monitor stand; VESA mount for monitor with quick-release?

Witsel were you able to find instructions on how to achieve the vertical monitor with the VESA adapter plate chance??? You would imagine somewhere within the www and YouTube that process would be clarified but I've yet to duscovsr. Please advise if you receive this, thanks in advance!

0 Kudos