John Redcorn
3 Zinc

Re: Replace CRT Monitor with LCD

I went to DSL reports. Here are some screenshots of my LCD taken with a Sony digital camera. I have it set to JPG so remember the monitor is even clearer than in the pics. And the last screenshot, I turned the LCD panel sideways, and took a pic. The camera can't focus on near and far at the same time, so remember that before pointing out the blurriness in the distance.

Message Edited by John Redcorn on 11-19-2003 06:23 AM

0 Kudos
Mele20
3 Argentum

Re: Replace CRT Monitor with LCD

Wow! That is like the difference between night and day for how DSLReports looks on the 1901 I have. If it looked that on mine, of course I would be happy. Maybe the next monitor will be fine. (Cross my fingers and knock on wood :)).
I spend 80% of my time each day on that site so it has got be easily readable. Thank you for taking the time and effort to go there and take those photos. Even from the side yours is MUCH clearer than mine was when it was working. Those dates on mine were very faint and in thin, spidery black print that was actually grey in color. Nothing like yours. The words in the tabs were so faint on mine that I couldn't read the words.

I'm sure your main page for Outlook Express (if you have it) displays the tips on right side so they are readable. My monitor was unable to display about 50% of the words at all ...there were just blank spots where the words should be and the words that were displayed were in faint black, thin, spidery text.
0 Kudos