I'm using desktop pc. My monitor started to restart randomly. But it's weird, it doesn't happen when I play games.
It only happens browsing, using desktop apps etc.
* Graphic Card MSI GTX 1070
* I've bought another power adapter for monitor, did not solve.
No I didn't tested monitor the monitor on a different pc
My desktop pc is not a Dell computer, assembled by me.
I'm using HDMI cable.
Monitor has HDMI and VGA ports. MSI GTX 1070 has HDMI, VGA and DVI ports.
No I didn't tested monitor the monitor on a different pc.
* That would be helpful to see if the issue follows the S2340L
* Built on October 29, 2015. Warranty expired on October 29, 2018
* Turn the S2340L and PC off
* Disconnect the S2340L power cable from the wall power outlet
* Disconnect every cable (including the power cable) from the S2340L
* Press the S2340L power button in for 8 seconds
* Reconnect the S2340L power cable to the wall power outlet
* Reconnect the power cable and the HDMI to HDMI cable to the S2340L
* Turn the S2340L and PC on and retest