I bought a Dell monitor S2719DGF and I can't push it at 144Hz. Let me know what I'm doing wrong?
* I use the HDMI cable provided in the box. It's plugged on the HDMI 2.0 in port of the S2719DGF and on my ASUS STRIX Radeon RX Vega 64. I tried the two HDMI out ports on the graphics card
* I selected 144Hz in Windows advanced setting of the screen
* I installed the last version of Radeon Software (20.2.2)
* I plugged the USB cable and installed "Dell Monitor Driver Installer"
* I installed Dell Display Manager
* In the display menu: Game/Game Enhance Mode/Frame Rate -> 144 and the S2719DGF is always at 60FPS
Is the latest Vega 64 driver installed?
To be clear, you plugged into the S2719DGF HDMI 2.0 port just left of the DisplayPort 1.2 port?
Did you then do the following?
* Open the S2719DGF Menu OSD
* Go to Game (page 35)
* Change FreeSync to On
* Exit the Menu
-Yes, it's the last driver (20.2.2 released 28/02/2020).
-Yes, i'm sure, it's the good HDMI port. (on the blue stricker)
-Yes, I tryed to turn off the freeSync in the screen menu and on after that but no change.
Based on this, you have everything setup correctly and the operating system and AMD Control Panel correctly show 144Hz which means that the S2719DGF is functioning correctly;
HDMI 2.0 port = Yes
FreeSync On in S2719DGF Menu = Yes
Windows shows 144Hz = Yes
AMD Control Panel shows 144Hz = Yes
But, there are many threads stating that the 2017 Vega 64 has issues with FreeSync.
It could also be the game or a game setting as the issue. What game are you testing? Have you checked the games display settings? Have you tested multiple games?
Note, if you did not purchase this S2719DGF directly from Dell, you need to fill out the Service Tag number Ownership Transfer form.