* Studio XPS
* WINDOWS 7 Home
* Radeon R9 270
* DVI, HDMI
* Unable to access OSD.
* Purchased from Dell in 2009f
Monitor worked fine since original purchase date. Added new video card approximately six months ago. Worked fine until this morning. Turned on/off. Checked all connections. Unable to access OSD to attempt factory reset. Changed cable to HDMI with same results (scrambled screen). Connected old monitor and it displays normally. Any suggestions? PICTURE OF SCREEN ATTACHED
* Open the User's Guide for this 5 year old monitor
* Go to page 30
* Run the Self-Test and Built-in Diagnostics
* If you do not see the issue when running these test, the monitor is fine
* If you do see the issue, the monitor is faulty
Thanks Chris. I cannot get the self-test or built in diagnostics run. All I get is the image I attached to the original post. I will assume the monitor is faulty.