I purchased this Monitor about a year and a half ago at Best Buy. Recently it has started doing this thing were the menu keeps popping up I have tried to lock it but this does not help as then the pad lock just continues to pop up. I tried to call customer service but got some one with a very heavy accent and they were unable to help me, they also could not tell me if my product was still under warranty as the documentation is vague on this. The manual says it can be anywhere from 1 to 2 years. Any how if any one has had this same problem or has any suggestions as how to fix it I would be much appreciative. Thank You.
The invoice from Best Buy should have told you the length of the warranty you purchased?
* Turn the computer and monitor off
* Disconnect all monitor cabling from the monitor (power, VGA, DVI, HDMI)
* Press and hold in the monitor power button in for 5 seconds
* Reconnect the monitor to the computer video card
* Reconnect the monitor power cord to the monitor
* Turn on the monitor, then the computer
* Press the monitor OSD Menu button
* Go to Other Settings and do the Factory Reset
Thanks for responding. I did not purchase an extended warranty from Best Buy so I guess it was only for a year. I will try the reset thing you described. But it seems to be working now....it was unpluged for a few days last week.