Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 6th, 2017 08:00

Stand compatibility for DELL 27" Monitor U2713HM

Hi,

Will a Dell Monitor S2714Hc stand fit a U2713HM?

Im trying to find a silver Dell monitor stand to fit my U2713HM (which currently has a black stand) but when I'm looking on ebay many of the listings say its "only" for whatever the other Dell 27" monitor model that the stand has come from. I thought all Dell monitors had the same size square connection? If so is it a weight issue and if it is as long as it's like for like in terms of monitor size will the slight difference in weight really matter?

Thanks

Jonathan

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

November 6th, 2017 14:00

Dell cannot really state what would work because we never tested monitor A stand on monitor B. I do not see a S2714H here? You will need to open each monitors User's Guide and compare the panel weight and rear stand connector.

2 Posts

November 6th, 2017 14:00

Thanks Chris. Are you able to confirm if the square rear stand connector on Dell monitors is the same for each model though? It looks like a universal connection from the many Dell monitors I've owned over the years. I'm happy to take the risk re the weight but just need to know if connector will work.

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

November 7th, 2017 05:00

Are you able to confirm if the square rear stand connector on Dell monitors is the same for each model though?

* No. That is why you need to examine the User's Guides to see the connector on each one.

No Events found!