Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 31st, 2012 08:00

U2312Hm, flikering problem.

Good Evening, fwe days ago i bought new Dell U2312Hm, revision 01, oct 2011.

I like this monitor, but have small problem, when i set bright level lover that 98 i can see "flikering" on monitor, not pure flikering like if i use camera, but if a look on picture what have "lines" like this one -  http://i35.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0331/a0/3a5b647a42a2bd559ab93d74d69592a0.png

and i move eyes (left  - right, fast) i see like "lines ghosting" hard explane... because of this eyes very fast tierd and i have head pain.

Right now i use a monitor setting from a tftcentral, bright 20 / contrast 75 RGB 92,88,98. and i have some kind of head pain, plus eyes tierd.

If i set bright level on 100 i don't have this problem, but picture look not very good.

I want know this is problem of all LED monitors from dell, or can be curent my model problem ?

Thank You

Ivan.

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

March 31st, 2012 23:00

The Dell default Brightness and Contrast should be at 75.

What ports are you using on the video card to the monitor?

What Desktop resolution?

Test the other ports on the monitor if possible. Be sure your using the monitor cables we shipped.

Record your current settings, open the monitor OSD (On Screen Display). Go to Other Settings and choose the Factory Reset. Retest.

4 Posts

April 1st, 2012 06:00

i use DVI. YEs i use DELL cabels. 1920x1080, OS WinXP.

On Brightness and Contrast 75/75 same, i can see flikering.

Effect about whati speak look like this

Ofcource inot see it like on video. But i can see "small" flikering.

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

April 1st, 2012 22:00

Only the 27" and 30" monitors have a Service Tag number. All other monitors would use the Dell order number found on the original Dell invoice. Since you only have a Dell order number for your monitor, you should contact Order Support for your country. If you purchased the monitor bundled with a Dell PC, contact Technical Support for your country and use the Service Tag number from the bundled Dell PC. They will need the following data -
Email Address:
Name:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Monitor Order number:
PC Service Tag number if bundled:
Monitor 20 digit PPID number:
Reason:

No Events found!