Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

June 12th, 2016 06:00

U2413, no USB connection, insert an SD card

The issue seems to be the same as in this link:
en.community.dell.com/.../19629584

I have had the Dell Ultrasharp Color Calibration + X-rite i1 Display working for some time (I'm using a Dell laptop), but now the calibration SW complains on the USB cable connection between the monitor and the computer so I can't start the measurement. I've reinstalled the DUCC SW (plus the Windows 10 monitor driver, both from Dell's 'drivers & download' section), factory reset the screen (using the procedure in attached link above). I've even bought a new USB cable between the screen-computer, but it doesn't help.

Please note that the screen as such is working through the displayport and the DUCC SW does recognize the actual i1 Display measuring instrument, as it says that the device is ready.   

I have been upgrading to Windows 10 since the last time I performed a successful calibration, but as I've downloaded and installed compatible files (see above), it should be ok. The DUCC SW did a check for later file versions and I was prompted to install v1.5.12.18922 | XRD version: 2.4.0.1, but the problem remains the same.

Please advice, I depend on this for my ongoing photo project.

/Benny

June 12th, 2016 08:00

After some more reading I found out that someone managed to solve this issue by inserting a SD card in monitor's slot. By magic this actually activated the USB connection between the monitor and the computer. Now everything works as normal (i.e. as long the SD card remains inserted).

You can close this ticket.

No Events found!