okrimmirko
1 Copper

U2414H HDMI version

Jump to solution

Hi, I want to buy  the U2414Hb product but I'm not sure about the version of HDMI it supports. I have 2 computers with HDMI 1.4(a) but the user's guide of the monitor says the monitor supports HDMI 1.4(without a) and does not support extras like HEC, ARC and other stuff. So, can I use an HDMI 1.4a cable to connect my two PCs to the HDMI(MHL) ports of the U2414Hb ?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

RE: U2414H HDMI version

Jump to solution

Considering that the U2414H maximum is 1920x1080 60Hz, you are not going to have an issue.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Jump to solution

All the documentation I can find only states that it is HDMI 1.4. It does not mention "a". In theory, two computers can connect via HDMI MHL 1 and HDMI MHL 2. Use the Menu Input Source to switch between the two computers.

0 Kudos
okrimmirko
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Firstly thanks for your reply. Yes I know that switching between input sources I could connect my 2 PCs but the point is : since my two PCs use the HDMI 1.4a standard I'm not sure they will be seen from the monitor that uses 1.4 (without a) standard of HDMI.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Considering that the U2414H maximum is 1920x1080 60Hz, you are not going to have an issue.

0 Kudos
okrimmirko
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Ok got it ! thanks again.

0 Kudos