* Go back to the top of this monitor Forum
* Open the announcement, "FAQ Monitor"
* Open, "Backlight or Color/Tint Uniformity"
* Read the first two points and follow the instructions to post pictures of the BID (Built-in Diagnostics)
* Based on those pictures, I will tell you if the monitor is inside or outside of manufacturer specifications
There are plenty of P2417Hs in my school computer labs, none of which bleeds like my U2417h, which is supposed to be a better model. So I am thinking maybe it is either that fancy "thin bezel" has problems and could applies uneven pressure to the panel, or because the panel is damaged during the shipping.
We need to see it in running the BID with the room lights on.
That monitor passes our uniformity standard.