Have a U2515H monitor The USB 3.0 hub connected to my pc was working great till recently where they suddenly stopped working and are no longer detected by the PC and windows 10. Checked all USB ports on PC and they work fine. I've read through the forum and FAQ here. Tried all the suggestions including changing the USB 3.0 upstream cable, unplugging everything and leaving it disconnected for a few hours. Plugged everything back in and still not working. Any suggestions on this? Hopefully the USB ports or hub is not dead.
When you disconnected every cable from the U2515H, did you then press and hold in the U2515H power button for 10 seconds? What is the non-private 20 digit S/N? When did you purchase this U2515H?
* Turn the PC and monitor off
* Disconnect the USB 3.0 upstream cable from both the PC and the monitor
* Disconnect all USB downstream devices (keyboard, mouse, drives, etc.) from the monitor
* Plug those USB downstream devices (keyboard, mouse, drives, etc.) directly into the PC USB ports
* Turn both on (PC, monitor)
* Open the Device Manager
* Open Universal Serial Bus Controllers
* Connect the USB 3.0 upstream cable to the monitor USB 3.0 upstream port
* Connect the other end of that cable to a blue USB 3.0 port on the PC. Did the Device Manager flash and show new items found?