Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 14th, 2017 13:00

U2515H, problem turning on

Today I have just gotten a new Dell U2515H and I have problem when I turn on the monitor with fingers. The led buttond don't work fine. I need some minutes to turn on my monitos. Why do I have this problem? Everybody has a turn on problem? thanks for some info.

April 17th, 2017 03:00

Hi Ulisse,

Are you connecting the monitor to a docking station or is it directly connected to the computer.
Please try disconnecting the monitor from the system and then check if it powers off and on fine.
Do let us know if you have trouble power the monitor on after resuming the system from sleep.

To assist you better, send me a private message with the service tag, if possible the invoice for the purchase, along with your name and email address.

3 Posts

April 17th, 2017 04:00

Hi, thanks for your reply; my Dell monitor is directly connected to the computer but don't worry please. Tomorrow I will take it to retailer. Yesterday the monitor works fine but today I did not scceed on turn on it. I needed 10 minutes. ugh!

I don't understand what is service tag.

3 Posts

April 19th, 2017 07:00

What monitor will you buy now? I like to buy another and different monitor too. But I like to image quality of Dell U2515H.

April 19th, 2017 07:00

I bought the same monitor 3 weeks ago, the touch power button will work only with great pressure with thumb and index finger on back of bezel. I just returned for refund. Youtube has post on this issue.

April 19th, 2017 10:00

I also loved the image quality on the U2515H, the only other model with the same 2560X1440 res. is the UP2516D monitor it is the Premier model with pro quality image, and it looks like it has a regular

power switch not the touch button.  The only issue is it is around $500 US dollars at this time.

No Events found!