Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 10th, 2016 17:00

U2515H random flickering

Hi, my monitor's been making this flickering across the monitor randomly,  sometimes happens when the PC just starts up, other times it randomly appears. The monitor is connected via display port to a R9 290. when its severe like in the video linked, i have to unplug and reconnect the DP cable and it'll usually temporarily fix it. So right now i need help figuring out what is causing the problem.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8b7jdrshxdz7mt/vid.mp4?dl=0

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

January 11th, 2016 11:00

Have you tested the monitor on another computer to see if the issue follows the monitor?

2 Posts

January 11th, 2016 17:00

Thanks for the reply, Chris-M, don't have another PC with a DP connection, and i don't have a spare HDMI cable to test. But I have just received a replacement monitor from Dell this morning and I'll see if it still has the flickering issue.

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

February 2nd, 2016 08:00

A01 is the latest firmware I have seen. What are the 20 digit serial numbers? Get the monitors exchanged.

2 Posts

S/N of one having the issue is: 

YKFWP4CC0BML

2 Posts

Hello,

I am also having this issue and have been ever since I purchased this monitor. I actually have 2 of them. I have swapped cables as well as tried on another computer. The issue is following the monitor.

Is there a fix or a replacement program for these?

U2515H A01

I have been able to just put the monitor to sleep and wake it back up to get it to behave, but it appears to be getting worse and that workaround does not appear to be as effective now.

10 Posts

February 8th, 2016 11:00

Merged with your post here.

No Events found!