We need more data...
* What HDR content are you trying to view?
To view HDR content (movie or game)
* Open your video card control panel graphics properties and look for the HDR toggle
When done looking at HDR content, you have to right click on graphics properties and turn off the HDR feature. When you need to view HDR content, go back into the graphics properties and turn on the HDR feature.
* Was the monitor purchased directly from Dell or some reseller? And when?
* What is the 20 digit alpha-numeric monitor serial number and A0x revision?
* To what computer model is the monitor attached?
* What operating system is installed on the computer?
* What video card/GPU is installed in the computer?
* List all monitor cables and adapters attached to the computer and the ports they are using and how they are connecting to the monitor. For example =
Computer video card GTX 1080 HDMI out port --> HDMI to HDMI cable --> U2718Q HDMI in port
* What Windows power plan? Example = High performance, PCI-e Link State Off
* Press the monitor Menu button to open the monitor OSD (On Screen Display). The bottom of that screen should show a resolution. What is listed?
RX 480 Sapphire
Asus HERO VII
Everything is updated drivers, firmware all the latest
High performance, PCI-e Link State Off
Certified HDMI cable 2.0 without adapters
On graphics properties there is no HDR feature
HDR can be turned on and off from monitor menu
The resolution is 3840 x 2160
S/N: CN-0FN84K-QDC00-76L-09EL REV A00
purchased from Dell
This monitor does not support HDR on Display Port.
Win 10 does not support HDR so when HDR is on from monitor menu the colors are washout what the reviews say and what I witness in another monitor but in my monitor HDR on HDR off either way nothing changes