U3014, Windows 10, DDM?

What is the latest DDM version for Win 10 64-bit for my Dell U3014

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
19 Replies
swamped1
Gold

RE: DDM Win 10 on Dell U3014

While holding down the SHIFT key, right-click on the DDM system tray icon and select "Check for new version" from the popup menu. If one is available for your monitor and OS you'll be prompted to download and install it.

0 Kudos
TOMSrolla
Bronze

No DDM installed on my 7020SFF Win 10 64-bit  at the moment... just got my U3014  refurbed yesterday

0 Kudos
swamped1
Gold

The latest version is here: www.delldisplaymanager.com/ddmsetup.exe

0 Kudos

RE: U3014, Windows 10, DDM?

If that latest version does install and work, let me know.

According to these notes, we never released a Windows 10 version listing the U3014 as compatible.

When I go to the U3014 driver page and choose Windows 10, no DDM.

If I change to Windows 7/8/8.1, I see DDM (ddmsetup1450.exe).

If I change to Windows Vista, I see DDM (ddmsetup1260.exe).

0 Kudos
TOMSrolla
Bronze

Yeeeesss !!!... it install and worked with Win10 64-bit  on my 7020SFF  with U3014 as suggested by Swamped using the latest DDM setup....www.delldisplaymanager.com/ddmsetup.exe

0 Kudos
TOMSrolla
Bronze

DDM was running in the morning and shut down computer. When I turn this on this afternoon, it no longer worked! I got this message, "Dell Display Error.This program requires a supported Dell Monitor and connection and compatible display driver.".

0 Kudos

After you installed that version of DDM, did immediately you restart the computer when it was finished installing and then test it?

Or was your shutdown from the morning to turning it on in the afternoon the very 1st reboot after installing that version of DDM?

0 Kudos
TOMSrolla
Bronze

My  shutdown from the morning to turning it on in the afternoon the very 1st reboot after installing that version of DDM?,,,, and it no longer works no matter i tried. I just uninstall the DDM from my 7020SFF

0 Kudos
TOMSrolla
Bronze

is there a workaround to start the program ?

0 Kudos