Mitchell Lee
2 Bronze

U3415W - Any information about?

Any more information about U3415W which will be roll out? Very thirsty for U3415W. Is there any physical size, resolution inform?

0 Kudos
17 Replies
DELL-Satya P
4 Tellurium

RE: Any inform about U3415W? Please.

Hi Mitchell Lee,

Thanks for your interest. We do not have an official release date hence we do not know the exact technical specifications yet. It looks like this is a 32 inch monitor with 4K resolution. You can follow Direct2Dell or the Dell website for more updates.

Thanks and Regards
Satya P
#iworkfordell
To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; UK Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.

If a post answers your question, please click the green "
Yes" button.

0 Kudos
danw3
2 Bronze

RE: U3415W - Any information about?

There is now information suggesting this screen is a 34" panel, 3440x1440 pixel resolution. 82cm wide and 34cm tall display area. Essentially a larger version of the U2913WM. A 21:9 aspect screen.

Availability may be during or after december  2013

0 Kudos
Mitchell Lee
2 Bronze

is that serious? only 34cm tall? Does 34cm includes bezel?

0 Kudos
danw3
2 Bronze

Yes, it's serious. It's not a 16:10 large area display like the U3014 and has less display area and pixels in height. Imagine it basically as the U2713 with 880 extra pixels width.

The given dimensions are the panel surface only, not including the bezel or stand

0 Kudos
danw3
2 Bronze

Sorry, a 16:10 large area display

Can't find how to edit posts

0 Kudos
Mitchell Lee
2 Bronze

if that info indicate that only panel surface that make sense since the 'W' mean wide version. I see.

Where did you get the information?

0 Kudos
danw3
2 Bronze

I recently came across a tester for a new LG 34" IPS display panel. When considering the relationship between the LG 29EA93 and the U2913WM it seems that this is the only panel available that fits the 34" specification for the new Dell screen.

Still, treat this as unconfirmed information

0 Kudos
Mitchell Lee
2 Bronze

oh, it's nice. thx for the inform.

I'd like to wait to press 'answered' when it confirmed. I hope that it's okay for you!

0 Kudos
danw3
2 Bronze

No problem. I only signed on to pass on the information, don't worry about the answer thing

0 Kudos