* UP2414Q Serial Number? CN-06X55C-74445-43D-442L REV A01
* What specific computer model, desktop/laptop? Windows Desktop, Macintosh Laptop
* What operating system? Windows, OS X
* What video card? Intel, Nvidia
* What video out ports are available on the video card? HDMI, Mini DP
* What video out port are you using from the video card to what video in port on the monitor? Mini DP to DP
* What cable are you using to attach the video card to the monitor? Included Dell cable
* Press the monitor Menu button to open the monitor OSD (On Screen Display). The bottom of that screen should show a resolution. That resolution should match the monitor default resolution. It Does
I noticed that my newly acquired UP2414Q shows some light leakage on various parts of the display, which is noticeable when editing photos with dark parts, and also when watching video. Please take a look at the photo I took while running the monitor BID test (without any kind of monitor input)
Was this UP2414Q purchased new directly from Dell Greece? Or did you buy it used from a reseller? It was manufactured almost 6 months ago.
* Go back to the top of this Monitor Forum
* Open "FAQ Monitor"
* Open "Monitor warranties and instructions"
* Read the paragraph:
- 24" and smaller Dell monitors purchased from resellers (CostCo, Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, Buy.com, online store, etc.)
Yes. That is what my FAQ stated...
* Because you purchased the monitor by itself from a reseller, you must follow these instructions
* Save the invoice from the store
* If you ever need a monitor replacement, you will need to contact Customer Service via phone (not Technical Support) for your country
* You will provide to them via email or fax a picture or PDF of the original invoice showing us the purchase date, and your information. If you lose the original invoice, we will not warranty the monitor
* You would provide the following data to the Customer Service representative if you ever need a monitor replacement within that 3 year period derived from the 20 digit alphanumeric serial number:
Brick or Online Store:
Monitor 20 digit alphanumeric serial number:
Video card ports tested:
* Monitor Factory Reset done
* Monitor failed Self-Test and Built-in Diagnostics
* Post further troubleshooting