I accidentally found a problem of the monitor. Play this video on YouTube for like 1 minute and turn off: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buLbnUAiFgQ
And after that at the same spot as the video was played, the screen will keep flickering. I tried to turn off the monitor, change to another signal input (showing it's not GPU's problem) or even unplug the power cable. The flicker will stay there, and it will disappear after around 10 minutes. I played the video on my other LCD screens, OLED screens, no flickering continued after turning off the video. I have never seen anything like this, usually LCD monitors don't have any trouble with flicker test. I'm not sure if it only happens on my monitor or all the UP2718Q model, does anyone know if there will be any permanent damage to the monitor?
* For my Dell notes, click my DELL-username and private message me the following;
- UP2718Q service tag number and/or 20 digit alpha numeric serial number
- From whom and when did you purchase this UP2718Q?
* Does the issue happen when watching ANY other YouTube video? Like this Dell video?
* Have you reset the UP2718Q to Factory Defaults in the Menu- Others?