i suddenly get a verticle red line on right side of monitor, and then dissappears after the monitor warms up....i know others have had this problem , have seen it on the net.
would this monitor be under warranty?????.....i hate this, since its been such a great monitor, and sort of doubt there is even a monitor dell sells today as good as this one......
not sure what to do .???
manufactured in november , 2008
It seems to some issue with the monitor. Here are few steps which we can try:
* Reset the monitor to Factory Settings
* Perform Auto Adjust via On screen display(OSD)
* Adjust Phase and Pixel Clock controls via OSD
* Perform monitor self-test feature check and determine if these lines are also in self-test mode
* Check for bent or broken pins in the video cable connector
* Also please check for an alternate good known monitor to isolate if the issue is with the monitor or the system
<ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell>
for Troubleshooting the monitor
Please let me know your findings.
Social Outreach Professional
U2410 monitor's maximum resolution is the same as 2408wfp however, since it is an ultrasharp monitor it would give crystal clear and brighter picture.
Social Outreach Professional.