Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 2nd, 2009 01:00

purchase a power cord and adapter for SX2210b?

My SP2008WFP monitor died and support sent a SX2210b as a replacement. Fine. Unfortunately, they didn't include the power adapter or power cord for the SX2210b. The SP2008WFP used a normal PC/monitor power cord but the SX2210b uses a different cord and an adapter as it doesn't have a normal power jack on the back. I've been trying for weeks now to get support to send me a power cord and adapter or a different monitor but dozens of emails and calls later and I'm no closer to having a working monitor.

Anyone know how to buy a spare power cord and adapter for an SX2210b? I shouldn't have to pay for it since the monitor was under warranty but at this point, its cheaper than throwing the thing away and buying a different one from a different company whose support isn't such a nightmare.

Thanks in advance for any leads - I've almost given up.

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

September 2nd, 2009 13:00

I need the following in a private conversation -

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping address:
Phone number:
Monitor Order number:
Computer Service Tag number if monitor was purchased bundled:
Monitor 20 digit PPID number found on the back on a label or on the slider card on the left rear:
Reason: Need SX2210 Accessories Kit

1 Message

October 3rd, 2009 12:00

I received a refurbished SX2210b monitor with PC which I think is the wrong power cord.  My monitor takes a round coax power plug but I received a standard computer power cord like my inspiron uses (3 wires at each end).  I think I need a different cord with power cord and transformer between wall like the setup diagram shows.   I dont see anyway to plug in my shipped cable into the monitor?

Do these monitors have built in webcams?  I ordered mine with a webcam not sure if builtin to monitor or external?

No Events found!