Highlighted
mytomma
1 Copper

search my u2711 service tag,but cant find it.

i bought the u2711 last year, now the problem is when i use hdmi cable , after 5 mins, some color lost,i replace hdmi cable and computer. same thing.,i go to the dell nz website to search my service tag to book in a warranty claim. but the system said cant verify my service tag, so what can i do.

thank you very much.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: search my u2711 service tag,but cant find it.

Hi mytomma,

Welcome to the community.

Please ensure that you are entering the correct service tag. To locate the correct service tag please check the link below:

http://dell.to/12bni9R

If you have any further queries please feel free to contact us.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; UK Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.

0 Kudos
mytomma
1 Copper

, im sure i know which is the service tag.but it donen't work, plz help me to check that.if you need any other info , plz let me know.thank you very much.

0 Kudos

Hi mytomma,

Kindly do not share the service tag on a post. Please edit you post to remove the service tag.

If service tag would be required we would ask for the same on a private message only.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell

To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; UK Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.

0 Kudos
mytomma
1 Copper

alright , so what can i do now? thank you.

0 Kudos

Hi mytomma,

Please let us know the exact error message you get when you enter the service tag. Kindly contact me through a private message by clicking on my name highlighted in blue. On the next page, click the envelope icon and provide your service tag and contact information, so I may access your system records.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep P
#iworkfordell

0 Kudos