Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 26th, 2012 05:00

stereoscopic 3D with Dell ST2320L

this is a bit of a cross party question but my graphics card has just popped up a new option for stereoscopic 3D with my new Dell ST2320L..... are there glasses for this display? The screen is what i'm asking about... presumably the glasses fit the screen not the graphics card.. tell me if im wrong...

where can i get the glasses that fit my screen ? (this is the standard with TV's i've noticed.  is it different with monitors?)

August 27th, 2012 07:00

Hi simon_627,

Stereoscopy is a 3D imaging technique that enhances visual experience by adding more depth to the picture content.

The graphic card on your computer offers the 3D stereoscopy feature. However Dell ST2320L is not a 3D monitor and hence it does not support this technology.

This image illustrates the requirements for getting a 3D display on the computer.

You have a PC with Microsoft Windows and a compatible graphic card. I would recommend you to purchase ‘Alienware OptX AW2310’ which supports 3D stereoscopic technology. You also need a 3D Vision Kit apart from a 3D monitor, to get stereoscopic display from your computer.

Find more details on Stereoscopy 3D technology by clicking the following link: http://dell.to/U5K7nI

Please reply if you have more questions. I would be glad to assist.

No Events found!