Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 1st, 2015 21:00

Could not find NMM 8.2.2.2 binaries

I need NMM 8.2.2.2, it should be released since Nov 23 (so is telling ftp://ftp.legato.com/pub/NetWorker/Cumulative_Hotfixes/8.2/Cumulative_8.2_Readme.txt ), but could not be found on ftp legato com:

ftp://ftp.legato.com/pub/NetWorker/NMM/Cumulative_Hotfixes/8.2.2/

As it recommends in Release notes for Networker Client 8.2.2.2 I would like to install NMM 8.2.2.2 along with it. Could someone please help getting these resources as I have an update window today to update Exchange Servers with latest patch (we have an issue described as patched in NMM 8.2.2.2)

Many thanks in advance.

Jens

2.4K Posts

December 2nd, 2015 06:00

The NMM module is not there I do not know this specific verion- most likely available from the download page.

All NW packages can be found here:

ftp://ftp.legato.com/pub/NetWorker/Cumulative_Hotfixes/8.2/8.2.2.2/

Worst case ask EMC support.

1.7K Posts

December 4th, 2015 11:00

Hi Jens,

The installation packages are there, as you can see in the screenshot:

nmm822.jpg

Please let me know if you have any further issue downloading them.

Thank you,

Carlos

2.4K Posts

December 5th, 2015 02:00

Hi Carlos and others,

thanks for the reminder - i just forgot about the other entry point.

But where can I find the NMDBA updates?

Now that EMC has finally aligned the NW software version numbers with those of the modules, could somebody please take care about the structure of the download/ftp directory structure?

IMHO it should be ordered like this:

/pub/NetWorker/

/pub/NetWorker/Core/

/pub/NetWorker/NMDBA/

/pub/NetWorker/NMM/

/pub/NetWorker/NMM/

/pub/NetWorker/NMMedi/

/pub/NetWorker/NMSAP/

- This would finally result in only 1 entry point one has to remember.

- No more 'Cumulative Hotfixes' directory - the version numbers will cover that.

- Also pretty important: EMC should have the links for the evaluation downloads to point to the latest software version.

I am just thinking proactively and want to avoid a bunch of support calls with the only answer "This has been fixed in the

meantime - please download the latest software version". Such behavior is not really user friendly.

No Events found!