We are backup several DB2 (version 10) databases with NW 9.1.
We experienced the following:
We have many databases which is configured already.(old db-s)
We configured new databases on another host.(new db-s)
The issue is the following:
- Both backup (old db and new db backup) is running fine
- The restore is different:
- The NMC DB2 recover wizard shows the DB2 backups in the case of new db backups (restore is successful) (Available backups)
- The NMC DB2 recover wizard DOESNT shows the DB2 backups in the case of the old db backups (Available backups)
- Both client and nmda versions are same in the case of old / new db backups
- Both config is doing via NMC DB2 backup wizard, some additional steps is doing during old db backups.
- Nothing can we observe in the nmc logs
- How can i force the NMC to recognize the old db backups?
- Do you often us NMC DB2 recover wizard? Which is your suggested method? (cli,db2 util,nmc wizard)
I checked the NW release notes and i found that restore wizard first release appears in nw 9.1.
Thanks in advance!