Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 16th, 2014 05:00

Failed to execute code in CLR environment! [0x80004003] in Config Checker

Hi all,

I'm trying to install NMM on Sharepoint, but the Config Checker shows me this error.

SHAREPOINT_VERSION_CHECK

Failed to execute code in CLR environment! [0x80004003]

The language of SP is german. Could this be a problem?

Thanks so far.

br

Mark

1 Rookie

• 

48 Posts

January 17th, 2014 02:00

Hello Carlos,

I did some more configuration and after restarting again the NW daemons a backup ran successfully. It's necessary to run

Add-SPShellAdmin -UserName " \ $"

Thanks again.

br

Mark

1.7K Posts

January 16th, 2014 06:00

Hi Mark,

What is the OS and the version of .NET you have installed, and what NMM version as we talking about?

I don't think that having SharePoint installed in German should be a problem, the only problem would be to install NMM in a path with non-English characters.

This error seems to come from .NET, so I'd rather look in that direction.

Thank you,

Carlos

1 Rookie

• 

48 Posts

January 16th, 2014 07:00

Hello Carlos,

thanks! I checked .Net. There's version 3.51 and 4 installed. From config checker point of view everything's ok with .NET. I installed SP2k10 on W2k8R2 with NMM 3.0 B282. I installed anyway the module and configured a client with the wizzard. But the wizzard does not recognize any save set. Additionally nsrsnap_vss_save -? does not show a save set.

Thanks

Mark

1.7K Posts

January 16th, 2014 07:00

Hi Mark,

Can you please run the following command and please attach the output?:

nsrsnap_vss_save -D5vvv -v -?

Also, anything interesting in the Application and System event logs?

Thank you,

Carlos

1.7K Posts

January 16th, 2014 08:00

Hey Mark,

Is the WSS writer properly registered in ALL the WFE servers? it's a requirement in SP 2010.

Also, any output on the nsrsnap_vss_save -v -?

This would tell you the dependencies, and if any component is missing (that usually means that SharePoint is not properly configured).

Based on what you say yes, looks like SP is not properly configured or completely set up.

Thank you,

Carlos

1 Rookie

• 

48 Posts

January 16th, 2014 08:00

Hello Carlos,

I did some checks like vssupdate and more. Now I can see "APPLICATIONS:\Microsoft Office Search". I ran a backup, and a small save set was backed up successfully, but then the whole group failed. I checked the event logs and found a lot of failures in it. So a SP Admin needs to check the DBs tomorrow. Thanks so far. I'll keep you informed.

br

Mark

1.7K Posts

February 14th, 2014 01:00

Hi Chris,

That has to be ran on the SQL server.

You can check NMM 3.0 Documentation, and in the EMC® NetWorker® Module for Microsoft for SQL and SharePoint VSS document, page 50 you will find that information.

Thank you,

Carlos

1 Message

February 14th, 2014 01:00

Hello Mark.

Where do you ran the command "Add-SPShellAdmin -UserName " \ $" .

I am completely new to EMC NetWorker and a bit confused about he command line.

Thanks.

kind regards,

Chris

No Events found!