Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 31st, 2012 22:00

How to change the NMC language

I have installed Networker 7.6.2 but the language is English. How to change it to other language? Where to install the language pack?

123 Posts

February 1st, 2012 00:00

Hi,

You need to install the language pack while installing NMC. Once it is installed,

The selection process for the language in EMC Networker in Microsoft Windows, is done using the Regional Control Panel >> Location Setting.

To change the language of the NMC to US English

1. Logout of the NMC and close the NMC Windows
  2. In Windows , go to Control panels >> Regional and Language Options
  3. Change the location to the United States of America
  4. Close the control panel and logon to the NMC

Follow the above steps to change the language to match the language pack installed. 

Example:

• French Language Pack Installed , Regional and Language Options, change  location = France (French) or French (Canada)
  • Chinese Language Pack Installed, Regional and Language Options, change  location = China (Simplified, PRC)
  • Korean Language Pack Installed, Regional and Language Options, change  location = Korea (Korean)
  • Japanese Language Pack Installed, Regional and Language Options, change  location = Japanese (Japan)

February 2nd, 2012 02:00

Hello,

For changing the  Language of NMC, Please refer the following below knowledge Base article which provides  the procedure.

http://solutions.emc.com/EMCSolutionView.asp?id=esg121035&usertype=C

Thank you ,

Vishwanath K

2 Posts

August 6th, 2020 16:00

After I installed the Chinese language pack, some Chinese characters will be garbled. After uninstalling the language pack, the NMC will still display Chinese. How can I change it back to English?

No Events found!