Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 25th, 2018 20:00

I Can't Login to NMC

Hi All,

I have installed Networker 9.2  into CentOS-7. But I am Unable to Login into NMC by User-Administrator Password: administrator.

and its show bellow error.Capture.JPG.jpgCapture2.JPG.jpg

2.4K Posts

February 26th, 2018 01:00

To me it looks like you have not started the NW daemons yet.

Do not forget that this is not automatically done at the end of the installation.

Please run

/etc/init.d/networker start

/etc/init.d/gstd start

and verify that the appropriate NW server daemon is running:

ps -ef | grep nsrd

Then try to connect via the command line.

If this works, go ahead and user the GUI.

February 26th, 2018 00:00

Just stop internal firewalld on the server . You should be able to login

Sent from my iPhone

4 Operator

• 

1.3K Posts

February 26th, 2018 00:00

Hello monir_hossain

I am assuming this is on VM. The issue that i could see when i got this error is that the resources allocate to the VM were insufficient for the system to process the authentication process. You could run the nsrlogin command as well and see that you will get a similar error that you see during the launch of NMC. Try increasing the memory allocated to at-least 4 GB and try again.

4 Operator

• 

1.3K Posts

February 26th, 2018 02:00

bingo ,  You might be right. I dint see that his nsradmin was failing to connect as well.

14.3K Posts

February 26th, 2018 11:00

Is this new install?  Bc if it is, apart from starting daemons, you may wish to check if pairing with auth with server is correct (also pass you indicted sounds a bit as something that normally is not allowed to set nowadays so it might be that your installation steps or credentials you wanted to use are also not right).

2 Posts

March 3rd, 2018 23:00

rovinabi

its running on my physical machine. and my RAM size is 64GB.

No Events found!