Thierry101
3 Argentium

Networker 7.6.4

Jump to solution

Hi All

Will the admin guides be released for 7.6.4 anytime soon? Couldnt find in powerlink..

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Thierry101
3 Argentium

Re: Networker 7.6.4

Jump to solution

Updated to 7.6.3.7

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
ble1
6 Indium

Jump to solution

7.6.4 is not released yet and it it will be regular release thus until it is not out no docs should appear online either.

0 Kudos
Thierry101
3 Argentium

Jump to solution

Hi Hrvoje

It was released on 5th july..available in powerlink

NetWorker 7.6 SP4 Build 1039

0 Kudos
ble1
6 Indium

Jump to solution

Oh, shame on me... I'm out of the touch...I'll stick with 7.6.3.6 for now   As for 7.6 SP4 docs, you can find them through support.emc.com... click here for release note link.  Thanks for heads up.

0 Kudos
Thierry101
3 Argentium

Jump to solution

looks like emc released it quietly as found it by accident when downloading 7.6.3.6....

how's your exp with 7.6.3.6? we are planning to upgrade from 7.6.2

thanks

0 Kudos
ble1
6 Indium

Jump to solution

Until recently my environment was based on 7.5.3.5 (except win2k boxes which run 7.5.2.latest due to compatibility). I started updates with modules (SAP to 4.1, SQL to 5.2 and now NMDA to 1.2). I updated so far test, education, development and acceptance tier clients... next week I will do production clients.  So far, I have not seen any issue at all (I do see that NMDA does browsing upon compliting backup set which is something NMO never did, but so far I didn't see any impact). After summer vacation, somewhere in September, I plan to update media servers and bckup server to 7.4.x. 7.4 does contain some interesting changes like elimination of virtual client licenses and similar.  I also need to update PowerSnap module, but date on that highly depends on resolution of one ticket I have with support.

0 Kudos
Thierry101
3 Argentium

Jump to solution

Updated to 7.6.3.7

View solution in original post

0 Kudos