Highlighted
syskemal
1 Copper

Networker CCR clone job autostart in a row?

Jump to solution

Hi everybody,

We have different CCR clone jobs on Networker. I know how to auto start enable/disable manuelly. But I want to autostart one of the CCR job in a row. I mean when it finishes, it has to start immediately. Is it possible to arrange it like that?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
crazyrov
4 Tellurium

Re: Networker CCR clone job autostart in a row?

Jump to solution

Ok, so there is an option in the workflow to change the interval of the scheduled start. The default value is 24 which means that work can run once a day. Making it 12 ensure that it runs twice in 24hrs. You could may be make the interval small enough say 1, so that when the workflow completes it gets started again within the next 1 hour.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
crazyrov
4 Tellurium

Jump to solution

@syskemal, Please elaborate a little more, you request is not very clear.

Incase you are referring to different clone workflow starting as soon as the one workflow completes, then it is not possible with the standard configuration available in NetWorker. You might have to script this out.

0 Kudos
syskemal
1 Copper

Jump to solution

@crazyrov  To make it  clear,

Lets assume that I have only one CCR job and it takes 10 hours. In Networker Manager, when I set the auto start enabled, I can set at least daily interval. I want to start it again automatically after it has just finished. I also started use Data Protection Advisor but it is a reporting tool, I don't know if I can send commands remotely from DPA.

0 Kudos
crazyrov
4 Tellurium

Jump to solution

Ok, so there is an option in the workflow to change the interval of the scheduled start. The default value is 24 which means that work can run once a day. Making it 12 ensure that it runs twice in 24hrs. You could may be make the interval small enough say 1, so that when the workflow completes it gets started again within the next 1 hour.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
syskemal
1 Copper

Jump to solution

That makes sense. I'll type the result here. Thank you.

0 Kudos
syskemal
1 Copper

Jump to solution

@crazyrov  It worked well. Thanks for your advice. After you replied to me I found the relative topic in the Networker Manager 18.1 Administration Guide which is https://www.dellemc.com/en-us/collaterals/unauth/technical-guides-support-information/products/data-...

at the page 249.

0 Kudos