Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 29th, 2006 10:00

re-create a canned report through mminfo

In attempts to re-create the report under the canned reports in networker 7.x, under Networker Backup Statistics - Save Set details, there is a column listed as "duration" (the time in seconds the saveset took to complete)

When trying to recreate this report from the command line using mminfo, I can't seem to find this attribute, or the data needed to do this calcuation correctly.

My current MMinfo -r option is currently as follows:

-r "client,name,sscomp, savetime,nsavetime,totalsize,nfiles,group"

When I look at the output as -xc, it only shows savetime and sscomp as short dates so subtraction is useless. The nsavetime is promising, but I can't find it's equilvalent to sscomp. Can anyone steer me in the correct direction?

14.3K Posts

September 30th, 2006 14:00

Use sscreate and sscomp. To "translate" those values to seconds and process them you will need a bit of scripting.

30 Posts

October 2nd, 2006 10:00

Thanks! It was in the manual, but something in the description threw me as not being the correct one to use.

Thanks again!

11 Posts

October 5th, 2006 11:00

I see that nsavetime gives you time in epoch - which is easy to convert.
I believe this is the savetime (end time?), how do you get the start time?

14.3K Posts

October 5th, 2006 13:00

nsavetime is savetime in epoch which is start time on client. sscreate is start time on server (sscomp is also server time). To convert between two formats you can use script or already predefined modules in perl.
No Events found!