Closed

1 Rookie

• 

51 Posts

August 24th, 2022 15:00

isProTipisHighlyActiveTopic

Free video tutorials on building your own OS10 network

Hi all,

For anyone interested in building their own OS10 network for free ... here is a link to some short videos (10 mins) that outline the steps to follow when deploying your own network using OS10 virtual switches. 

OS10 virtualization bundle.PNG

https://edutube.dell.com/html5/playlist.htm?pno=s9O67UpAeamC1jQCjIJbzA

So feel free to watch and follow along in building your own OS10 environment.

Kind Regards,

-Barry

#IWork4Dell

1 Attachment

17 Posts

October 28th, 2022 03:00

@Dell-BarryOSullivan 

Videos are always a good source for consuming information faster . thank you for the series , they are very informative 

38 Posts

August 26th, 2022 05:00

These are great Barry, thanks for sharing!  

Very helpful!

1 Rookie

• 

51 Posts

September 6th, 2022 14:00

Thanks Rob, I've started to use video recordings when I learn something new so that in the future I can click replay if (when) I forget

1 Rookie

• 

39 Posts

September 9th, 2022 01:00

Great videos with detailed explanations. Thanks Barry. 

6 Posts

October 11th, 2022 20:00

@Dell-BarryOSullivan 
What is the user and password to login console OS10?
I tried user: admin pass: admin not correct.
User and pass : linuxadmin successful but unable to do config.

1 Rookie

• 

51 Posts

October 12th, 2022 04:00

Hi totorajo,

The credentials to login to OS10 is username: admin, and password: admin

However if you have just installed the operating system it may take a few minutes after installation to accept the credentials or if you have just reloaded the virtual switches, you might see a message of "OS loading" , so you may need to wait a few moments to login. But you are correct that the login details are admin / admin

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

July 31st, 2023 09:00

As of my last update in September 2021, there were various free video tutorials available online that could guide you through building your own OS10 (Dell EMC Networking Operating System 10) network. However, the availability and content of these tutorials might change over time. Here are some general steps you can take to find free video tutorials on building an OS10 network:

1. YouTube: YouTube is a great resource for finding free video tutorials on various topics, including networking. Use keywords like "OS10 network tutorial" or "Dell OS10 network setup" to search for relevant videos.

2. Online Learning Platforms: Websites like Udemy, Coursera, and LinkedIn Learning often offer free or paid courses on networking topics. You can search these platforms for OS10-related courses or tutorials.

3. Dell EMC Official Resources: Check the official Dell EMC website or support portal for any video tutorials or documentation related to OS10 network setup and configuration.

4. Community Forums and Blogs: Networking community forums and blogs might have user-contributed tutorials or guides on building an OS10 network. Look for posts from experienced network administrators or Dell EMC experts.

No Events found!