Highlighted
ilaidlaw
1 Copper

Re: Current firmware for 3024?

Is it still possible to get the 6.1.5 version of the firmware?

Thanks!
0 Kudos
ad_vlad
1 Copper

Hi,
 I badly need the firmware 6.1.5 for the PowerConnect 3024 switches.
 I got 2 of them in a stack and they are hanging up badly with the 6.1.2 firmware. I can't pin it down nowere and the only thing that is spamming my console is :
"sif_pkt_alloc: dblk allocate failed".
 I'm from Eastern Europe and the support here has closed at this hour. Can someone please help me tonight (my time).

0 Kudos
dhquebbeman
1 Copper

Hi Greg,

We were about to toss out 5 3024s, due to hanging issues, all of them at 6.1.2.3921. I would really like to try this 6.1.5 firmware, or newer if one ever came out.

Thanks in advance,
-doug quebbeman
senior systems administrator
the estopinal group

0 Kudos
newmediallc
1 Copper

Moderator - sorry, this is a duplicate post, you can remove it. Real post is below.

Thanks!

Ed LaFrance

Message Edited by newmediallc on 03-03-2007 06:54 PM
0 Kudos
newmediallc
1 Copper

Hello - I would also like to be emailed the 6.1.5 firmware - having a locking issue with a 3024 running the 6.1.2 firmware (switch stops responding, lights all flash rapidly) and I've read here that the upgrade could solve the problem. Please email it to me. One question: will the switch lose it's IP setting when I upgrade? It is in a remote location, and if it will, I will have to take that into consideration.

Thanks!

Ed
0 Kudos
BigBen2k
1 Copper

Hi! I'd also like to get the latest firmware for my 3024. I'm running 6.1.2 , I can't find 6.1.4 anywhere even after extensive searches, and certainly wouldn't mind getting a hold of 6.1.5 ! Please advise, Ben
0 Kudos
nkozarski
1 Copper

Hi i am new here , can somebody to mail me the new release 6.1.5 or 6.1.4  firmware on 3024 please. My e-mail is nn_n@abv.bg. Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
cavunet
1 Copper

I'm having similar issues as the above posters with v6.1.2, any chance I can get 6.1.5 (or the latest version) emailed to me? Thanks. Mark
0 Kudos
Vaso_Bobinata
1 Copper

Please e-mail here too.

CEO@TBC.BG

Thank you very much!!!

Vasil

0 Kudos
Vaso_Bobinata
1 Copper

Please send me a link for 6.1.4 or 6.1.5 . I did not find this "Network Drivers" section.

Thank you!

Vasil

0 Kudos