We have a Dell 3448P and just updated the firmware to 22.214.171.124. We have done this firmware update on other locations with the same switch and haven't had the issues were having with this one. Right after the firmware update our Mitel Phone switch came up with a message that a bunch of phones logged off( they lost there power). Now every 3 days, at nighttime the phones lose their power and need to be relogged into the next morning. It is only certain phones connected that get this error and are logged off. Could this be an incompatability issue between the phones or phone switch and the 3448P? Or could this be the firmware and should I try going back to the old firmware? Or any other suggestions.
Please provide the following information:
1) config file
2) Details of Mitel phone used
3) Number of PD devices (phone or others) connected to device
4) Output of show power inline command before and while issue happens
5) What was previous version used which did not have a problem?
6) happens every 3 days - is there any special event or occurrence in network at this time?
7) More details on which certain phones disconnect and which do not?
😎 Are you using a EPS?