have 34xx, 53xx, 54xx, and 62xx. I have pages of unknown traps. I have used and built a trap translation for all known traps in the various mibs.
Looking into the same trap from the 3448 using the 34xx mibs found a bug in the apollo.txt which was causing it not to load. I assume this is probably also true for other switches but need to test.
dellExtension FROM Dell-Vendor-MIB;
FROM Q-BRIDGE-MIB <------- no ;
It is my humble opinion since this file has not changed since 2005 and people have reported this bug it should have been fixed by now.
I have tried OMNM twice actually and both times decided not to use it. I am glad that OMNM works for you but I found the functionality lacking, the overhead and lack of functionality unacceptable.