Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

2 Posts

May 27th, 2020 18:00

1750 channel 13 support.

Hello guys!I bought dell 1750 for my wife.And I'm facing this strange problem.It was formatted but it couldn't find my Wi-Fi.so I reinstalled Wi-Fi drivers and everything went fine.

Today I bought an SSD disk,to make it a bit faster.I installed windows but it couldn't find my Wi-Fi.After many tries I found this,so I manually changed my location to Europe.it found my Wi-Fi so I was sure the problem was solved.When I tried to connect though,it said:windows can't connect to this network.I tried everything.uninstall,reinstall,but no luck.I even tried to manually change the channel to 13 from the registry.It won't connect..any ideas??I can't change my channel..all other channels are too full..And my  dell vostro works perfectly with this Wi-Fi.

May 28th, 2020 08:00

By trying a million things,I connected my laptop to my wifi.BUT when I speedtest it it has a speed like 5-6 Mbps,even if my connection is VDSL.(AND all my other devices connect with 30-35 by wifi and 45-50 by ethernet).When I connect this laptop to another wifi,it has a speed around 15 Mbps..(It's not stable,I can't use it permanently because it's not in my place.).By all means it seems that even when it connects to wifi channel 13 it has "limited" connection..

No Events found!