Veriditas
1 Copper

3rd Verizon Broadband Card, Taught how to install by Tech Svcs, Software installs correctly, Told it is software, Dell wants$

After a year of fighting with my embedded Verizon Broadband card - three of them - I have been told that I will have to pay a fee because the problem is with the software.  I had the Your Tech Team Service for a year which allowed me to speak to a person in North America and NO ONE EVER SAID THAT I HAD A SOFTWARE PROBLEM.  NEVER!!!  Now, it is suddenly a software problem and they want $110 just to talk so someone.  I have a THREE YEAR HARDWARE WARRANTY ON MY COMPUTER.  The latest person told me that I need to check my network software.  Does anyone know how to check this?  I can now uninstall and reinstall all my software and I even know how to remove the Verizon card and reinstall it - a Tech named Alex taught me how to do that.  Beyond this, does anyone know if I have any legal recourse?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Patrickfrom Md
1 Copper

Re: 3rd Verizon Broadband Card, Taught how to install by Tech Svcs, Software installs correctly, Told it is software, Dell wants$

Recourse.....yes, Dell hates BBB complaints (www.bbb.org)

Look them up by www.dell.com, and select dell computer corp.

write up your complaint, submit, and wait 30 days. They will contact you with a whole new outlook.

BTW- one I filed had to do with the Verizon embedded, and they resolved the issue promptly once they had the complaint in hand.

Unlike a lot of other companies, Dell cares about their BBB report.

Good luck

Tags (2)
0 Kudos