Highlighted
jamesmccomie
1 Copper

Bluetooth Devices An Unexpected Error has Occurred Vista 32 Bit

Hi I have a Dell XPS 630i running Vista Home Premium 32 bit. I recently tried using inbuilt bluetooth for the for first time. I managed to pair my device although it never actually communicated but then Bluetooth completely disappeared from the Control Panel (Including Classic) and if I try and get into it through Network and Sharing Centre - Network Connections I get "An unexpected error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator" This is if I rightclick on Bluetooth Network Connection or on Bluetooth Devices in the menu bar. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers several times, error checks from the windows boot disk, and sfc / scannow, plus quite a few other things suggested in forums - nothing seems to help. System restore was no use. Virus and Malware checks all come back with nothing  Bluetooth drivers appear under device manager and all say they are working normally. Bluetooth Support is started in Services. Any suggestions? This has been driving me mad for weeks now.

0 Kudos