mittrayash
6 Indium

Re: Bluetooth Driver Windows 8 (Latitude E5400)

Jump to solution

Hey bro! i cant find the receive file option ?? as u can see!! plz help!!! there's no such option! n i always keep my firewall n off! I dont use no antivirus! i disabled every protecting software that windows 8 provides! 😞 still nothing changes 😐 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi Mittrayash,

Thank you for the response. What happens when you click on 'Add a Bluetooth Device'? Please share a screenshot.

You may try the following steps:

• Move the mouse to the lower right so that several icons begin to appear
  • Move the mouse upward to reveal them. This set of icons is called the Charm Bar
  • Click Settings
  • Click Change PC Settings
  • Click Wireless
  • Under Wireless Devices, turn Bluetooth on or off

Turn On and Off Bluetooth in Windows 8
Turn Bluetooth on and off from this screen.

• Move the mouse to the lower right so that several icons begin to appear
    • Move the mouse upward to reveal them. This set of icons is called the Charm Bar
    • Click Settings
    • Click Change PC Settings
    • Click Devices
    • Click Add a Device

Turn On and Off Bluetooth in Windows 8

Please reply if you have any questions.

Thanks & Regards,
Appu S
#iworkfordell
To know more about Dell’s Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Orders & Dispatch status -> choose your region USA, India. For Dell Support Videos, click Here.

0 Kudos
mittrayash
6 Indium

Jump to solution

Hey! sry i din reply till date! was quite busy! I m sending a screen shot! bdw

it perfectly recognizes my phn! but still i cant send files and receive them! help plz!

but after a while it shows my phn as offline e1 wen i hav turned it to discoverable! 

0 Kudos
mittrayash
6 Indium

Jump to solution

i tried sending multiple pics but it took only 1 πŸ˜•

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi Mittrayash,

Thank you for the response. It might be an issue with the Bluetooth driver. As mentioned earlier, this system was not tested with Windows 8. Hence the compatible drivers are not available. You may uninstall the Bluetooth driver from your system and try to install the driver as suggested by Rockstar . It might work. Here is the link for the drivers http://dell.to/Z3YxGF

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,
Appu S
#iworkfordell
To know more about Dell’s Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Orders & Dispatch status -> choose your region USA, India. For Dell Support Videos, click Here.

0 Kudos
mittrayash
6 Indium

Jump to solution

Hey! I tried using the driver! it installed successfully but here is the error it shows 

once again! m using dell latitude E5400 nd  nothing happens e1 wen i press f1, f2, f3......... till f11! it does not activate! Help! Thanq!

0 Kudos
mittrayash
6 Indium

Jump to solution

Also i could not uninstall the previous driver as it had no uninstall file or nothing in add or remove programs! so i just deleted it! but then i tried reinstalling the same n it din work! 😐

0 Kudos
mittrayash
6 Indium

Jump to solution

I tried this 1 also! it successfully installed but u see this is the error it shows

and nothing happens! i tried pressing F1,F2,F3 and so on till F12 but nothing happens! 
Also i could not see any uninstall file or i could not see the previous driver so i just deleted it! but then wen this 1 din work i tried atleast reinstalling the previous one as it was atleast better!  but it did not work now 😞 showing some error that   "btwuiext has stopped working" πŸ˜• 

0 Kudos
mittrayash
6 Indium

Jump to solution

I replied here! i dont know y i could not here! plz see this link

en.community.dell.com/.../20320071.aspx

0 Kudos
mittrayash
6 Indium

Jump to solution

ffs

0 Kudos