Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 31st, 2015 09:00

Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver not found

Hello,

I am trying to get a Bluetooth headset to work on my M4800 Win7 x64 I can pair the device, and it tries to install the drivers, but fails to find them on Microsoft Bluetooth enumerator (Code 28) "The drivers for this device are not installed.  Device will show up on control panel - devices as well as Bluetooth connected device, but is unable to be used. 

Hardware lds:  BTHENUM\{0000111e-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_LOCALMFG&0002

Sony is the manufacturer of the MDR-AS600BT headset and does not list any drivers. 

Does Dell have the driver or update available?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

January 1st, 2016 14:00

Whatever Windows 7 64-bit driver for your Bluetooth would be there on the Dell.com website.

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

January 4th, 2016 06:00

Driver not found?

Did you actually LOOK for it?

3 Posts

January 4th, 2016 06:00

Hi IEEE488,

I thought the same thing, but that did not fix my issue, still says driver not found. This is what led me to ask the question looking for the specific driver for my device.

3 Posts

January 4th, 2016 12:00

IEEE488,

Yes I looked for the driver, you seem to be more interested in badgering people than helping solve a problem.  

I have the latest Bluetooth driver for the computer.

When I add a Bluetooth device the computer tries to download a device driver for it and it fails to find one.  I see it in devices under control panel, but cannot select it as a primary playback device because the computer doesn't know what to do with it since it cannot find a driver, and neither can I.  There are several others on the internet with this issue, and some are downloading drivers from gateway or hp to fix the issue, however it was surprising to me that dell did not have anything listed, and windows doesn't specifically list anything either.    

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

January 4th, 2016 15:00

fine

April 21st, 2016 03:00

My XPS also had the same problem. However, I didn't download driver from offciai site. I usually use driver tool to help me install Dell bluetooth driver on Windows.

34 Posts

May 4th, 2020 23:00

My security blew this link up as a TROJAN! I didn't take any chances and continue but anything that even thinks about tripping my wire goes onto my blacklist! Click at your own risk! Moderators could maybe do something about this stuff? I've gotten more crapware xxx-whateverware from supposedly "legitimate" sites than I ever have from "shady" sites! Ridiculous!

No Events found!