Highlighted
yankfreak23
Copper

Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter Problem

I just manually reinstalled my Windows Vista Operating System and realized I can no longer connect to the Internet.  I read a similar discussion with a person who had the same problem.  It seems I didn't install the drivers in the correct order.  I understand how to fix it, but I cannot connect to the internet to install the drivers in the correct order in the first place. 

I have little experience pertaining to laptops.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
doctorscott
Bronze

Re: Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter Problem

What the model of your laptop? Have  you tried using the recoveyr disc or the driver disc that comes with the laptop?

If you have experience install drivers on a desktop computer, there should be no problem when you're going to do it on your laptop.

Thanks

DoctorScott

0 Kudos
tester25
Gold

Re: Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter Problem

I cannot connect to the internet to install the drivers in the correct order in the first place. 

Use a system that has access to the internet and download the drivers from support.dell.com for your system that doesn't have all the drivers on it.  Then copy those drivers to a USB key.  Then copy the files from the USB key to the system that you need to install the drivers on.

0 Kudos