Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 24th, 2015 04:00

Byte Corseca headset - Charging problem

Hi,

I am using byte Corseca bluetooth headset for more than one year. Last  2 months back i got an issue in charging the headset. When i connect the headset to power source (USB Charging) usually i will show the red light glowing constantly. But now it starts blink with in 2-5 sec after i connect it to the power source.

I am looking for the solution and the service center or any source of help for this but i failed.

Kindly let me know what should i do now.

Thanks 

Murali krishna

1.8K Posts

April 27th, 2015 11:00

Hi,

Sorry you're having problems with those headphones.  When you say that you're connecting them to a USB charging power source, does that mean you're plugging the USB cable into your computer?  Or is that USB cable connected to a power outlet?

You also said it's been happening for 2 months.  Are the headphones still charging, and if so, are you able to use the headphones?

I would recommend trying a couple different things.  First, if you're plugging those headphones into a computer to charge, try plugging the USB (with adapter) into a wall outlet to see if that affects the charging ability.  

Next, I would recommend removing those bluetooth headphones from Windows, then try to pair them up again and see if that helps at all.  

Unfortunately, from what I can see those headphones are pretty much considered "plug and play".  I could not find any documentation on troubleshooting that particular make and model.  I'll keep looking and ask around to see if anyone else has any suggestions that we can try.

Todd

April 28th, 2015 23:00

Hi Todd,

Thanks for your reply. I tried all the step you said, but i failed.

Any suggestions.

Murali 

1.8K Posts

April 29th, 2015 08:00

Hi Murali,

You may want to try some of the suggestions in this thread to see if any help you.   

Are your headphones still working, and charging?  Or do they not charge when you see the blinking lights?

Todd

1 Message

September 5th, 2015 08:00

I purchased this head set 3 months back. I am also having the samngproblem of charging. The set doesnt get charged while connected to home power socket. Red LED doesn't glow. Is there any service centre in Ahmedabad? Can so.eone help me?

1 Message

May 14th, 2016 12:00

Even i am going through the same problem,when i connect the headset for charging the red light blinks rapidly

And evenn after pressing the multifunction key,the blue light does not appear,it's not working. please help me.

1 Message

July 29th, 2016 08:00

I am also facing the same issue frim last 1 month. Has your problem solved?

April 7th, 2017 00:00

Hello Guys,

I am also facing the same issue from last 3 -4 months.

I bought it in 2011 since last 3-4months i am facing this issue.

I did all troubleshooting however red LED is blinking contineously.

Is battery causes this issue and needs to be replaced?

Please reply fast

July 22nd, 2017 07:00

I had the same problem.I got it repaired from Damsons technologies ,A-33,Block A, Industrial area,Wazirpur, New drlhi. They took just 10 min to repair. PCB changed for Rs 300. U can send ur headphone by courier  also. Team is very very helpful. Contact Mr Rajmishore on 09212310879

July 22nd, 2017 22:00

Contact Mr Rajkishore on . Service centre  for corseca at delhi. They accept items by courier  also.fantastic experience and a helpful team .best so far ever experienced

1 Message

December 1st, 2019 07:00

My corseca byte headphones are not turning on and on charging the redlight is blinking and when I press the multifunction button the red light just stop for few min and then again starts blinking

I have tried almost everything that I can do but still the headphones not charging .can you tell me a solution to this problem 

By the way the headphones are 4yrs old

1 Message

January 9th, 2021 00:00

I am also facing the exact same problem since last week

No Events found!