Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

V

July 7th, 2015 16:00

Cannot Remove MS Bluetooth Mouse from XPS13

I added MS Designer Bluetooth Mouse for traveling with my XPS13 (very slim mouse for traveling) and it work for a few days. It stop working so I tried to remove it several times in the control panel but it fails (system continues to state that the mouse is paired to the computer but does not work).  I system will not let me pair my Dell mouse so I have no mouse to use with the system.

Does anyone know how to remove the designer mouse from the computer?

Thanks

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

July 7th, 2015 19:00

Hi vinniec,

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to remove Bluetooth added devices on the system.

1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
    (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
  2. Tap or click PC and devices.
  3. If you're removing a wired or network device, tap or click Devices. If you're removing a Bluetooth enabled device, tap or click Bluetooth.
  4. Tap or click the device you want to remove, and then tap or click Remove device or Remove.

1 Message

March 30th, 2019 04:00

I have the same problem.  Dell XPS 13 and Dell WM615 BT Mouse.  Unable to unpair.  Unable to remove.  Tried many different options to remove stubborn device from computer.  Reappears all the time upon restart.  Bluetooth settings say mouse is paired, but, not connected.  It worked for a little bit when I first got mouse, then became more erratic with each booth cycle to the point it stopped working.  Interestingly it works just find with my other XPS 13 without any problems, so it's not the mouse hardware.  Other blue tooth devices work just fine on this computer (like my wireless headset) so I'm pretty sure it's not the blue tooth transmitter/receiver.  I have tried every combination of solutions that I can find on the internet and some unorthodox ones as well.  This annoying as all get out.

April 7th, 2019 06:00

Facing exact same situation with XPS 15 in win 10. Any solution will be of great help

1 Message

October 27th, 2020 05:00

Has anyone found a solution to this yet? I am getting exactly the same issue. Dell WM615 works perfectly on my HP workstation, other bluetooth devices work on the XPS13, but the Dell WM615 and Dell XPS13 do not work together. Can't remove the mouse to try reinstalling, have even reinstalled all bluetooth drivers but to no avail. Please help!!
No Events found!