Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 29th, 2013 13:00

Dell Latitude E6530 Broadcom and Wireless connectivity Issues? Help?

So I bought Dell Latitude E6530. I noticed they were a lot of things missing, since I went to see in the Device Manager. After fixing so many, I have ended up with these. When I connect my laptop through A wire cable, it does connect but when I slide the wireless switch, it enables the Bluetooth but not the wireless, I have enabled Wireless in BIOS and yet nothing. Please help me someone it will mean a lot. I have done as much as I could but now If you can help me out.

11 Posts

June 29th, 2013 13:00

So I bought Dell Latitude E6530. I noticed they were a lot of things missing, since I went to see in the Device Manager. After fixing so many, I have ended up with these

When I connect my laptop through A wire cable, it does connect but when I slide the wireless switch, it enables the Bluetooth but not the wireless, I have enabled Wireless in BIOS and yet nothing. Please help me someone it will mean a lot. I have done as much as I could but now If you can help me out.

750 Posts

June 30th, 2013 04:00

Hi alifarhad49,

Please visit the following website: http://dell.to/10GaKAc

Enter the laptop’s service tag and click “Submit”. In the next page, click Drivers & Downloads tab, and then select the operating system installed. Drivers compatible for your laptop will be listed on the page.

Download and install all drivers listed under the category “Chipset”. Then, under the category “Network”, install the listed Wireless card’s drivers. Also install “Dell ControlVault Drivers” listed under the category “Security”.

You may also refer the following link for instructions to install the drivers in correct order: http://dell.to/Ynnsnr

Do let me know the results.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

June 30th, 2013 04:00

alifarhad49,

Did you recenlty install/reinstall the operating system? If yes, did you install the Dell System Software(if applicable) and the chipset drivers first? If not, the rest of the drivers will fail to install. How to Download and Install Drivers in the Correct Order

Start with the Dell System Software and the chipset drivers and follow the list.

Rick

11 Posts

June 30th, 2013 08:00

Thank you soooooooooo  muchhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Dell FOREVER!!! You just saved me from so much money!!!! Thank you again! May God Bless You!

1 Message

May 6th, 2015 11:00

Thanks a lot for the help..even I faced the same issue when some of the system files got deleted accidently and then my wi fi just cudnt come up..I saw so many  suggestions on different sites to resolve this issue..But fortunately I came across ur forum and tried out the same..and now my wi fi issue has been resolved !!!! Thank u so much for guiding and helping others :-)

No Events found!