Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 8th, 2015 08:00

Dell Latitude e6430 Network Adapter drivers wont load??

Hello All, I am new to the dell forums so bare with me please. I am no computer genius but I do know my way around them fairly well. I have a Dell latitude e6430 That cannot connect to any networks net or lan. It worked fine for a year no problems. The device manager says it can find the drivers but wont load them. I have uninstalled the 4 main adapter devices and reinstalled them in the device manager with no luck . There are 8 mini ports it wont let me uninstall. It shows 2 network adapters working properly witch they are not, the Intel 82579 gigabyte Ethernet adapter, and a blue tooth device (personal area network) with no caution symbols beside them. Then with caution symbols is a Intel Centrino ultimate n-6300 that say drivers are up to date but is not working properly because it cannot load the drivers error code 31. It also shows 8 miniports that cannot load drivers error code 31. Also 1 unknown device without drivers installed witch says its Bluetooth under description. When I try to auto install drivers for it , it says windows found drivers for it but encountered a non recoverable error during data base lookup while trying to load them. I cannot connect to the net to use dells auto driver help etc. I have downloaded a number of different drivers from the net with another pc and tried installing them with no luck. Also It wont let me use recovery to set it back to an earlier time and date so that's not an option. It wont let me roll drivers back either . I have also tried disabling each one and tried them 1 by one in case of a conflict but no luck. I almost think it was a win auto update that caused this the time/dates for when the problem occurred are very close to the same as a bunch of updates. Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thank you in advance!!! 

7 Technologist

• 

16K Posts

July 8th, 2015 15:00

No Events found!