olegalive2009
1 Copper

Dell Venue 8 pro 3G what better w 8.1 or w 10

Many customers complaining for wireless issues on their devices ,customers who have on hands Venue 8 pro with 3G often complaining for issues both mobile connection and Wi FI. Perhapse some experienced staff from Dell or Microsoft or just some users can advice to switch to Windows 10 on Venue ..? Is it more friendly  and easier to ajust system with drivers and finish with this nightmare. Before I could solve this problem with reStarting but now looks no help any more. My wi FI looks work more less Ok, but I can't restore my cellular/ mobile connection . There is no Cellular in menu . Many thanks for all for replay or comments

0 Kudos
2 Replies
8 Krypton

RE: Dell Venue 8 pro 3G what better w 8.1 or w 10

Try asking over at the Mobile Devices forum.

0 Kudos
olegalive2009
1 Copper

RE: Dell Venue 8 pro 3G what better w 8.1 or w 10

Finally fixed it.......

Today also made few attempts with diagnostic, but not online Dell support

I again tried it on tablet using different links...Windows advices....and received messege that my network driver not installed.It was strange for me because I got it on online Dell service and after that many times restart Venue.Following few links again programm inform Ed me that driver installed now.

I have checked side menu and find all networks cellular and wifi. But now I don't know she'll I try with Windows 10 or stay with 8.1 .      

0 Kudos