Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 11th, 2015 23:00

Dell XPS 13 (Early 2015) Ethernet Driver

Been recently having internet speed issues and figured that having a wired connection may be the solution, but I've realized that an Ethernet connection doesn't exist within my network connections window and my laptop continues to be connected to Wi-Fi.

I've been searching aimlessly for the Ethernet driver download for this model because it seems to be currently missing from the network adapters in device manager.

1.8K Posts

July 13th, 2015 13:00

Hello,

The XPS 13 doesn't appear to have an integrated network card.  (I haven't had a chance to look at one personally).   Check out this specifications document for the XPS 13 9343 on our support site.  You may be able to get a USB network adapter for that system but I can't guarantee what network connection speeds you will get using one.

Have you looked into why your network speeds are giving you problems lately?  Have you updated the drivers for the wireless card in your system or checked the settings on your router?  You may want to check the Dell Wireless & Networking Support Center for some information on how to test your wireless speeds and connections.

Let me know what you've done so far to look into your wireless connection speeds and I'll see if I can find additional information to help you.

Todd

No Events found!