Highlighted
Arj322
1 Nickel

Dell inspiron n5050 wifi and bluetooth not working!! I NEED HELP ASAP!!!

Hi there,

I reinstalled windows using original dell windows recovery because, I wrongly formatted my system partition. I reinstalled drivers in correct order but, wifi+bluetooth one isn't installing Smiley Sad

My inspiron n5050 wifi and bluetooth is not working! Wifi icon doesn't show up, it is showing ethernet icon instead. (My ethernet is working fine and I'm on that right now.)

I need an answer for this.

I posted a question earlier, but there is no reply. So, Please. Help me, as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
4 Replies

RE: Dell inspiron n5050 wifi and bluetooth not working!! I NEED HELP ASAP!!!

Arj322,

Re install the chipset drivers, reboot and then install the correct Wireless card drivers for the card you have in the computer. Verify in device manager that the driver installed. Press FN_F2 to turn the wireless ON/OFF

Inspiron N5050 Drivers, Downloads and Manuals

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?
0 Kudos
Arj322
1 Nickel

Okay, I'll try.In device manager,  it shows a yellow triangle near network adapter icon, I tried update driver software and windows was unable to find it. Btw Wireless switch was on while installing drivers

0 Kudos
robertdane101
1 Copper

First uninstall the driver and let windows pick one by itself. I have a Dell e6240 and Windows installs its own driver for bluetooth and wifi. If that doesn't work then reinstall the driver. Hope that helps.

Arj322
1 Nickel

The driver works in Ubuntu but, it doesn't work in windows. Any ideas? I can't install drivers for this thing in windows

0 Kudos